$00pah NiN10Doh! 2 $00pah NiN10Doh! 2

Any excuse to play The Who...

Deserves a fuckin' ten in my book. :)

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

FUCK YEAH

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Hit and miss

It didn't really capture the "magic" of the first installment, but it was still entertaining nonetheless. While most of the skits had some comical value (I liked Pierre and David's part the best,) others were just plain pointless. As much as I love John & Richie, did we really need 3 minutes of naked human-shaped Pokemon? No thanks. Though it was good to see Legendary Frog alive and well.

All in all, it was a satisfying treat for fans who crave for more video game parodies.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

A beautiful end to a magnificent series.

Words cannot express how truly overwhelming and breathtaking this series has been. Each installment was just improvement over improvement, in both terms of animation quality and storytelling. I was a fan since the beginning and simply couldn't get enough of it. It had a unique charm that's almost irresistible to those who have passion and understanding. You have many many fans who deeply appreciate this beloved series, and while we're sad to see it go, you know the saying. "All good things must come to an end."

Who knows? Maybe, just maybe......we'll get to see a little "extra step." :)

Veggeto vs Gotenks Veggeto vs Gotenks

Needs improvement.

For a beginner flash, it was decent. Though there is room for improvement in a couple fields. First off, it'd be wise to add a preloader. NG offers them in their download section. It's basic, but it'll get the job done.

Besides the song playing in the background, there wasn't much in the sound department. Some punches, kicks, blasts, and charge noises would make this flash much more authentic. Also, you need to learn how to compress your sound. This flash easily could've been sized down to about 2MB. You'll wish you had that extra room when you start further developing your skills.

As for the actual animation, while a little jaggy at times, it was decent. The thing that annoyed me the most was the background moving out of place. But perhaps you intended to have that effect. After all, this is a DBZ flash.

All in all, while not spectacular, it was ok for your second animation. I would suggest brushing up on some online tutorials before submitting another, particularly on onion skinning. This will help your animations become much smoother.

permaximum1 responds:

ya i started to make this before i had anysounds and i will started on somw newone that will be better.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

What false advertising!

That wasn't "paradise" at all! That was just.....that was just...

Awwwwwwwwwwww..... :(

Lucario an pikachu fihgt Lucario an pikachu fihgt

It's not your fault.

Because of Brawl, I got kicked out of college, ran into serious financial debt, lost my loving wife of 2 years, got addicted to pain killers, and have extreme suicidal thoughts on a regular basis.

But hey, things could be worst. Like I could be a no good lazy Wolf spammer. :D

RupeeClock responds:

Heh, brawl has changed a lot of things with it's hype alone.

the beauty and the B the beauty and the B

Needs more shine and sparkle.

I just can't feel the mighty epicness of B without some shine and sparkle.

Emanhattan responds:

youre right. yes B does need more atention huh?

Mr toilet paper Mr toilet paper

Why are fat people so funny?

I don't know. They just give out a naturally funny vibe. You did good putting this little short together. Every time I watch it I can't help but let out a chuckle. There were a few things that could be improved, but hey, who has time to nitpick?

All in all, I liked it and can't wait to see what you come up with when you spend more than 4 hours on a project. :)

Emanhattan responds:

Lmao thanks boss ; D

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

"And that is the joke!"

"Allow me to show you this Wikipedia article explaining it!"

You guys are crazy. :)

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Good job everyone.

That's a pretty nice collab you've put together. There's all sorts of variety here. Some of the jokes were a bit stale, but for the most part this was enjoyable. Can't wait for Disc 2.

By the way, the easter eggs are:

Kirbopher15 (click Otacon's crouch)
I-SMEL (click the muffin)
THEFJK (click the barrel)
Derosa (click the shit in the enemies pants)
FUTURECOPLGF (click the cigarette sticking out of the pack)
DEUCENINE (click the ration the enemy drops)
KUORYDANINJA (click the PS2 constroller at first sight)